I like xubuntu its very stable and fast ! I hate ubuntu and unity !

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 19:01:50 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM, chrisfromgreece at gmail.com
<chrisfromgreece at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like xubuntu its very stable and fast !

Nice to hear. :) I've been beating the Xfce drum for years, but it
seems to me that there was a need for some Gnome3/Unity
reinvent-of-the-wheel releases, for users to seriously consider and
try Xfce, and then stick with it. The recent LQ polls registering a
rise in the usage share of Xfce was illuminating (
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2012-linuxquestions-org-members-choice-awards-104/desktop-environment-of-the-year-4175441851/
).

Regards,
Liviu