xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 92, Issue 29

David Manuel Pires slickymaster at gmail.com
Wed May 29 17:25:26 UTC 2013

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:03:36 +0100
> From: Elfy <ub.untu at btinternet.com>
> To: Xubuntu Development Discussion <xubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Cc: David Manuel Pires <slickymaster at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 92, Issue 20
>
> On 29/05/13 01:41, David Manuel Pires wrote:
> > I've already started working on Xfce4 Terminal manual testcase and
> > assigned myself to it in Launchpad.
> >
> > Hopefully, between it, the daily iso's testcases in UbuntuQA and my
> > professional work, I'll have it ready for merging in a couple of weeks.
> >
> > Best regards.
> > Slickymaster
> >

> That's excellent, thank you.
>
> Elfy
>
> --
> Ubuntu Forum Council Member

As I'm preparing the Xfce4 Terminal manual testcase and with the intention
of doing it properly, I would like to question on how thorough must the
testcase be? Is it supposed to go through all the items available  in the
application menu or just through the most used ones?

Best regards.
Slickymaster