I would like to join the web dev team

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue May 28 14:49:10 UTC 2013

Hey Kyle (readding Xubuntu-devel to "To", please keep it with any
messages you're sending, especially if you want to get feedback from "all"),

The main problem with that kind of navigation setup is that it isn't
trivial to support variable amount of links. To be honest, that's been a
bit of burden with the current "graphical" links as well, and I want to
get away from that. Since the links are here in the navigation, I don't
think there's any need to repeat them again on the right hand side.

I don't think the "Desktop of the Week" -section should get that much
focus. (And generally, if you're not using the area left and right to an
element, why not just stretch it to 100% width, especially when there is
a known max width for the layout?)

Other than that, the layout is pretty much what we have now on production.

Cheers,
Pasi