I would like to join the web dev team

Joan Advincula mj.advincula at gmail.com
Tue May 28 01:31:27 UTC 2013

About the mockup...

Maybe the two bars at the footer should be fused. I know we were talking
about the navbar but it looks good right now so...

Those two bars at the bottom are very much related anyway. Putting them in
a single footer bar would probably look better.

- Joan

P.S. Thank for the information. I'm not exactly a fan of IRC but I know how
to use it a bit. I'm gonna pull more efforts towards the proposal, though.