I would like to join the web dev team

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun May 26 17:42:50 UTC 2013

We do have a bug about including at least the Twitter account feed to
the website. Since this is moderated and updated by the team, and
sometimes has information that's clearly directed at users but which
isn't available on the website, it would be the perfect choice, if we
decide to pull something in from social media.

Realistically, the "Desktop of the Week" -gallery would need more than
one submission per week, and we should have several waiting in line for
publishing. The problem isn't updating the website, the problem is
making sure we have a steady and sufficient influx of submissions. This
is something that somebody should be constantly looking at.

Cheers,
Pasi