Testcases

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Sat May 25 09:47:22 UTC 2013

On 25/05/13 09:31, Jackson Doak wrote:
> I think we could use a testcase for Xchat.
I can see that it's on the list, but does it need to be tested as a
seperate thing, pidgin gets tested during the normal iso testing and to
be honest xchat has been pretty much rock solid for me for years.

I suppose it's more core apps that we need to generate testcases for first.

> Are we going to try and make some Autopilot tests for Xubuntu?
Can you think of any that will help Xubuntu.

We don't want to be doing them for the sake of it.
> On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Elfy <ub.untu at btinternet.com
> <mailto:ub.untu at btinternet.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'm going to be reviewing the testcases we have and looking at
>     creating them for those that we don't.
>
>     There is a list of testcases that are still to do  [1]
>
>     The question is - what needs doing first, if in fact any do ;)
>
>     So - suggestions from the team as to which testcases you'd like to
>     see - which I guess is dictated by which apps we're likely to want
>     to make sure get tested, perhaps the default apps.
>

>     Kev
>
>     [1]
>     https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bugs?field.tag=todo
>

>     --