Pulling the three Xubuntu blueprints from the Client track for UDS-1305

Stephen Michael Kellat skellat at fastmail.net
Sun May 12 22:20:29 UTC 2013

Jason, Sebastien:

	So that we can keep our team looped in and able to participate across very divergent schedules, we need to pull our three Xubuntu blueprints from UDS-1305.  We will be handling those discussions in a parallel event after the scheduled UDS hours.  This will help us avoid double-booking.  The schedule also shows our having a release milestone participation discussion at the same time as the foundations team is having their semi-annual release cycle review with flavor leads.  This parallel event is what we've found to be the easiest way to proceed to ensure team participation without disrupting UDS too severely.

	Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

In Solidarity,

Stephen Michael Kellat