Voting for the new Xubuntu Project Lead

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed May 1 14:32:09 UTC 2013

Hello people,

just a reminder that the voting will start in 30 minutes and be open for
24 hours. More information below.

Cheers,
Pasi

P.S. The xubuntu-users LP group is delegated for the time being to avoid
vote spamming. If you are not a member of the team but would like to
join, apply to the team and member of the Xubuntu team will approve you
manually. Please note that processing might take some time – if you wish
to vote, you should apply as soon as possible.