Gcc latest version

Joshua O'Leary jmoey139 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 15:40:38 UTC 2013

To get the latest version you would probably have to compile it from
source - see http://gcc.gnu.org/ for the latest version, they have git
and SVN access. When you run (sudo) make install it would, by default,
be installed in the /usr/local subdirectories, so you wouldn't have to
worry about it interfering with your existing version of it. Just be
sure to run it with the full path when doing this.

Joshua