Articles needed for a special edition of a magazine about Ubuntu Flavors

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 11 19:25:01 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Shawn Nguyen <shavvnnnguyen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be glad to expand on navigating around Xfce in general (from
> applications to shortcuts to the low-key panel). Seems like Xfce is the only
> DE that is comparable to gnome2 nowadays (maybe even better?) in terms of
> usability and looks! I know there are alternatives for better performance
> and customization, but there are always trade offs! Xfce makes it easy to
> have a 'nice' DE that is responsive and lightweight without much tweaking,
> if any.

This would be great! I've added you to the wiki and assigned you that topic:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Marketing/Magazine2013

I'm working with the editor to get some details on page/article length
and to confirm that we're on the right track topic-wise. Once that's
firmed up I'll give the OK to have folks start writing! :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com