Re: 12.04 documentation SRU – Call for reviewers

Dave dave at reklan.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 12:44:30 UTC 2013

After reading thru the documentation, i can confirm What David found.

Cannot see anything else at the moment.

However i would like to make one small suggestion (in keeping with the
style/tone of the rest of the documentation).

In Section  11 - Hardware - Partitioning a device. Can you add that after
starting GParted, you will be asked for your password for authentication.

regards

Dave