Xubuntu Saucy on Mir/XMir

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 18 15:28:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi Unit 193,
>

> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Unit 193 <unit193 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jono,
>> Thanks for joining us at our meeting today, the following are the errors
>> that various team members were seeing when they attempted testing:
>>

> Many thanks for gathering the following data. I am copying in Kevin Gunn,
> Thomas Voss, and Christopher Halse Rogers who can provide some input. Guys,
> as a bit of background: I joined the Xubuntu Development earlier today and
> mentioned that the team should use the PPA for the next few weeks while we
> are landing Mir in the archive. Some folks had some issues with the PPA and
> I asked if they could summarize their problems and I would connect them to
> you. Below is the feedback.

We haven't heard anything, has anyone had time to look at this?

We're keen to get started with testing this ASAP so we have sufficient
testing time, but these issues are blocking most of our team. Any kind
of response would be appreciated (even if it's "this will be fixed
soon" "we need more info" or "try this...").

Thank you.

http://www.princessleia.com