Minimum System Requirements

PK pliniusminor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 08:36:46 UTC 2013

I don't like the idea of adding an experimental kernel module like zRam by
default. If you need zRam, you can always install it afterwards.

I've run zRam on a low memory computer for some time, and it functions
rather well. But it's adding a major layer of complexity; no small thing. I
don't recommend using it on a production machine, only on non-essential
machines.