Fwd: Hi. How can I help for Xubuntu.

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Jan 9 18:22:33 UTC 2013

Hey Peter/Piotr,

I'm forwarding your email to the Xubuntu developer mailing list where
you can get more ideas on how you can help.

For this cycle, we will need help with at least testing and
documentation. Find out more information about the different ways to get
involved from our website [1].

If you can, join us in #xubuntu-devel on the Freenode network - many
from the team are active there and will be able to assist real-time.

Thanks for the interest,
Pasi