Articles needed for a special edition of a magazine about Ubuntu Flavors

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 22 21:03:17 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We were recently approached by Sonny Gaviola who is seeking to publish
a special edition of their magazine and writes: "I have an idea to
make a special part (with its own layout) of this issue, devoted to
Xubuntu. It would be a guide for people already familiar with Linux,
and trying to choose proper distribution for their needs. We could
show Xubuntu advantages and greatest application working in Xfce
environment."

Since it's targeted at existing users, he explained that articles can
be "from installation and configuration, through applications
presentations up to advanced issues (like performance tuning and
security)."

Contributors will be paid a small per page fee and also a free copy of
the magazine once it's released.

Please let me know if you're interested in contributing (or have any
questions) and a topic you wish to cover so I can pass along a list of
article proposals to Sonny by March 5th. Articles are due on April 15,
so I'll ask that you get them to me by April 5th so I can review them.
Release date for the magazine itself is 25th of April.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com