Catfish: Call for Testing & Translations

David Segura M davidseg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:55:21 UTC 2013

El 12/02/13 09:52, Sean Davis escribió:
> Hey everyone!
>
> I'm been hard-at-work at a better-than-ever version of catfish.  I
> think it's nearly release-ready at this point, but I don't want to
> release it when it only has one or two complete translations.
>
> So, if you're interested in creating or updating translations, head on
> over to https://translations.launchpad.net/catfish-search/experimental
>
> And if you're wanting to test it out, grab the source or the PPA
> (quantal or raring only please, there is a bug that prevents it from
> working correctly in precise)
>
> Source:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~smd-seandavis/catfish-search/experimental
> <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Esmd-seandavis/catfish-search/experimental>
> PPA:
> https://launchpad.net/~smd-seandavis/+archive/catfish-experimental
> <https://launchpad.net/%7Esmd-seandavis/+archive/catfish-experimental>
>
> If you have any questions, feel free to email me or find me on
> #xubuntu-devel
>
> As usual, thanks for all your help!
> Sean

I have contributed to the Spanish translation and it is almost finished
except for one string that I do not recognize, since I am unable to use
the new version under Precise except for open it. Do you know what is
the bug that causes this? even more, when Xfce 4.12 gets released along
with this new version of Catfish, that means that the curren users (like
me) that are using the Xfce 4.12 ppa to help testing wont be able to use it?

--
David Segura M