TEAM - Next Team Meeting

Stephen Michael Kellat skellat at fastmail.net
Sun Dec 29 17:13:26 UTC 2013

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 09:11:53 +0000
Elfy <ub.untu at btinternet.com> wrote:

> We've got a meeting due for the 2nd January.
>
> I was talking with Simon in -devel yesterday and we're both of the
> opinion that we need to be discussing where we are with the various new
> to land items.
>
> Which then led to Simon not actually being available.
>
> I am wondering how many of us will be available - with time ticking
> rather quickly - what's the consensus on having people say when they
> will be about so we can get as many as possible at the next meeting.
>
> Elfy
>
> PS - Simon's not going to be about until the 3 or 4th of January

Due to constraints from $EMPLOYER I will most easily be available Tuesday through Saturday 0100-0200 UTC.  I will also be available 1400-2359 UTC on January 1st and January 20th.  If anybody has a hand-me-down Android device to replace my Nokia 2720 phone I can probably be available an hour earlier on the weekday times as I'd then be accessible while riding the cross-counties bus.

Stephen Michael Kellat