Package Testing - XFCE Applications

Elfy ub.untu at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 27 08:02:39 UTC 2013

Hi all, hope those of you who had a Xmas break had one.

For those of you who've been helping us by testing applications - we
would like to concentrate our efforts, for a week or so, on a specific area.

Will people please run tests for XFCE Applications at the tracker ,
there are 4 mandatory tests and 4 optional.

You'll be able to test these apps while you are using them - just read
the testcases and it's probable that they reflect normal working practise.

http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/306/builds/55995/testcases

As we move through the cycle - calls will follow for the remaining 4
groups of our package tests.

As always - got a question then either ask on the mailing list [1] or at
the IRC channel [2] and unreported tests don't count.

Elfy

//[2]  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=xubuntu-devel/

--
Ubuntu Forum Council Member