Today's dev meeting

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue Dec 17 13:31:36 UTC 2013

On 17/12/13 15:20, Dave Slaughter wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm McLovin, recently signed up for the dev list, was looking forward
> to todays community meeting, as I have a good amount dev experience
> (LinuxMint, SolusOS, and a couple other) but unfortunately I have to
> go to P.T. today at 18:00 GMT (13:00 EST where I am) and if I do make
> it it will be late in the meeting. My appologies as I just joined and
> am going to miss the 1st meeting that comes up after i joined.
> I will do everything in my power to be at the next,
> McLoviv (Dave S.)

Hey Dave,

no problem! You can also join the meeting late, if we're still running,
and nobody will be able to make every meeting anyway :)

If you have time, do come say hello on the channel even after the
meeting; many people are around at that time and so it makes a perfect
time to introduce yourself and get to know more or less active contributors.

Welcome!
Pasi