xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 99, Issue 13

raleigh rivers raleigh75 at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 13 18:31:08 UTC 2013

On 12/13/2013 06:29 AM, xubuntu-devel-request at lists.ubuntu.com wrote:

 >>>We've recently had some inquiries from volunteers interested in
getting involved in documentation. How big the scope of this project can
be will most likely depend on how much help we can get, so this might be
an opportunity to get your feet wet. Please let us know if you are
interested in helping. Thanks, Jack

I like Xubuntu and am willing to help out, but a lot of my time is spent
looking for jobs. Are volunteers given credits on the web site? That,
along with a contact person for references, could be useful for those of
us seeking employment. If on the other hand volunteers are anonymous,
then that might be of interest to retired individuals.