[Testing Report 1] Xubuntu Saucy with MIR

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:09:42 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Bruno Benitez <gridcube at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi amjjawad! if you could do the test that would be great. The mir
> developers have asked us in our last meeting for us to give them a bit more
> time to test the release that they asure us will come by august 22. We need
> to know if its worth to do that or not having real tests results at hand.
> this week's release (if extra time is given) will need to harvest all the
> possible tests grounds in a very short time.
>
> so please do the tests if you find time to do it :) its very useful to all
> of us!

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your reply :)

Sure thing. I have already started ;)
Even though I have no much time but as long as Xubuntu needs help, I'm at
your service.

There is a weird thing happened while I'm on the Live Session (Try Xubuntu
without installation) booting from LiveUSB. I am installing now on real
hardware and will send my report once done. Better to start new thread, I
guess :)

Thank you!
--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,