Mir Testing: Tracking GPU Success/Failure, Flavor Bugs, and the XMir decision

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 14 00:23:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org> wrote:

> We're looking at the feedback and generally discussing Mir on this weeks
> meeting.
>
> There is more to it than just the things you mentioned that will decide
> if we want Mir or not. If everything else seems to be fine, I'm sure we
> can postpone the ultimate decision by a day or two and organize some
> more testing for the said features, if they are actually landing on our
> decision day. On the other, if we see Mir as generally lacking, I see no
> reason to postpone the decision to any later date.

Makes sense, thanks for the update, Pasi. I just want to ensure you
folks have all the information available while considering the
decision.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join the meeting on Thursday, but I
will ask if some Mir folks can be there. This way they can be
responsive to any queries regarding individual issues.

Thanks,

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon