Tracking Flavor Mir Bugs

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 8 21:28:05 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

To make it easier for the Mir team to track bugs uncovered in flavor
testing (such as with the recent round of XMir testing in the Xubuntu
community), I would like to ask that you file bugs with issues you have
found and tag the bug with 'flavormirbug'.

The resulting search which brings back all of these bugs (across multiple
projects) is at:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.status%3Alist=FIXCOMMITTED&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&field.status%3Alist=INCOMPLETE_WITHOUT_RESPONSE&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.tag=flavormirbug&field.tags_combinator=ANY&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on&search=Search

(long url, much?) :-)

The final component for Mir and XMir being in the Saucy archive is landing
tomorrow, and Olli assures me that many issues reported in the testing
should have been fixed. Outstanding issues can be reported with the above
bug tag.

I am also going to ask the Mir team to provide a weekly update to the
Xubuntu community regarding the bugs reported - although you can see up to
the minute status on the bugs.

Thanks for taking the time to test!

   Jono

--