Xubuntu Saucy on Mir/XMir

Benoit frombenny at aliceadsl.fr
Sat Aug 3 12:28:47 UTC 2013

Hi.
Test made too. Same message as /digitalshankar /each time I logout and
log back in. I have to enter the password twice.

The test was made with the live dvd and inside an installation on the
hard drive.

Another bug is the writting that isn't so fluid and the mouse pointer
under Gnumeric display some weird images around it.

It's fixed after installation of the "additional drivers" for my ATI/AMD
graphic chip. But perhaps it doesn't use xMir anymore with that driver
active??

Motherboard : Gigabyte A75M-S2V with an AMD A6 APU (CPU+integrated
GRAPHIC chip). 4Gb RAM.

Le 03/08/2013 09:24, digitalshankar a e'crit :