[Start Lubuntu] Road Map/Master Plan - version 1.0

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:10:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

You must be the head of Developers for Xubuntu, right?

I'm surprised you guys have such kind of attitude to other members of the
same family. If I'm not wrong, you guys use Ubuntu Core System and it is
just the DE and the application that is different. This is not the kind of
attitude Ubuntu Community must have. Where is the community spirit?

I have sent an email before to join your team and you did not show up nor
replied. Now, you are asking me to not sending emails that is Lubuntu
Related which is not 100% Lubuntu Related :) if you took the time to have a
look, you would understand.

So, I will take this email from you as: We don't accept active members from
Lubuntu and we don't need your help and contribution :)

Thank you for your kind email :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

@Jackson
Sorry mate, I thought I could help but I got the answer already :)