Xubuntu magazine articles

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri Apr 26 09:23:15 UTC 2013

Richard,

Your content was fine! At this time, I don't mind where you edit the
article further, as long as you send it to me and communicate clearly
what you have changed. I will need the extended articles by Sunday the
latest, but please do the edits as soon as possible. 200 characters
isn't a lot -- a few sentences!

Shawn,

Find the Xfce article attached. I understood it doesn't need any
extendending.

Cheers,
Pasi