Xubuntu features that users like

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Apr 24 21:20:41 UTC 2013

Since we are talking about the Strategy Document, please let me remind
that performance is still one of our focuses. Just not in the same way
than before.

In my opinion, the ultimate question about any new feature or inclusion
is if it's worth using the extra system resources for that. And that
again is something that the Xubuntu team should discuss and decide on
using the Strategy Document as their guide.

Cheers,
Pasi