For the website team - Xubuntu was in the press

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 20 21:10:08 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Jackson Doak <doak.jackson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought we might have posted some non-english ones, never mind

If a native speaker comes to us with a specific article they say is
good and we should include then I'm inclined to trust them and
consider including it, but we really need to have someone reading
these articles who knows what they say so we don't link to offensive
or poorly written articles, or worse spam that just happens to mention
Xubuntu :)

It's also worth noting that the link you gave changes over time (I
have Xubuntu as a news alert from Google) so it is always most helpful
if you can specify which article specifically you're proposing for
inclusion.

Thanks for your help!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2