Time for new challenge and fun :)

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 16 01:04:40 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Jackson Doak <doak.jackson at gmail.com> wrote:
> a facebook group where the only thing that happens is people compare conky
> configs,

Which facebook page are you referring to?

The one the team runs has a lot of support activity since it's a user
space (nothing about conky that I recall):

http://www.facebook.com/xubuntuusers

> a twitter that posts once a month

If anyone wishes to help with activity here, it's quite welcome :) You
can give us links in #xubuntu-devel to share on twitter and our press
page, or send them here, or if you have other ideas to increase
activity.

> and a G+ group that i'm not even
> sure exists.

We have two places on G+:

A page (which used to be more active, but the owner got busy I think
and I just post pretty much what's on twitter):
https://plus.google.com/u/1/112064450121097287690/posts

And just recently, the Xubuntu community which is pretty active for
support: https://plus.google.com/communities/108369189560969273265

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com