Time for new challenge and fun :)

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 20:16:44 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Allow me to introduce myself :)

My name is Ali and I use "amjjawad" as a username on most Linux Communities.
For two years or more, I've been heavily involved with Lubuntu Project.
>From Mailing List to Wiki Area to Ubuntu Forums to Social Networks, I'm
everywhere as long as "Lubuntu" is mentioned.

Please see my Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/> in my signature.

I'm the creator of the most important resource of information for Lubuntu,
that is Lubuntu One Stop Thread
(LOST)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
.
My Wiki Page will tell you all what you need to know.

I was thinking recently to expand my activities and find more new
challenges. Because Lightweight Distributions attract me the most, I
thought about Xubuntu and after all, we are not very different, we are
using the same core system and same repositories :)

I'm not a developers though. I can help in any other area. To make it
easier for you, these are my major/main roles with Lubuntu:

1- Administrator of ALL Lubuntu Social Networks [1]
2- Recruit, convert, advocacy [2]
3- Support on the Mailing List and Wiki Area [3]

75% of my activities these days is actually on the Social Networks area.
I'm replying each and every post on our Facebook and Google+ Pages and
Groups [1].

I do have a spare partition on my HDD on my Test Machine so I will try to
install Xubuntu when I do have some time.

Thank you for reading :)

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs
[2] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu
[3] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu