testing is badly needed

David Segura M davidseg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 07:09:25 UTC 2013

Done, here are the links since I can not submit a new testcase report

Parole tray icon
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/parole/+bug/1168810
Parole localization strings
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/parole/+bug/1168816
Bluetooth icon https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bug/1168813

As for the dailys my available time is usually limited because of the
university, but I will try using it a couple of hours a day  this week.

Greetings

--
David Segura M