testing is badly needed

David Segura M davidseg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 05:35:46 UTC 2013

Hi

I have helped with the testing of the Beta 1, but on the Beta 2 it seems
that I have arrived late, and that the tracker is closed, if so , I just
wanted to point out that on the live sessiòn the bluetooth indicator
appears twice, one in the  plugin indicator (the usual one), and one on the
notification area wich by the way looks bad because it does not change its
color whether is  on/off. Also that when activating the tray icon plugin on
parole this one do not appear on the notification area.

Hope something can be done about this before the release, (I guess just
changing a couple of lines on the xfce4-panel.xml file should be enough.

Greetings