Autopilot for Xubuntu

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Thu Apr 11 11:56:16 UTC 2013

I imagine the first thing to do is start thinking how Autopilot tests
can be useful for Xubuntu. The tests should pretty much be
Xfce-specific, or revolving around the default applications in Xubuntu
which aren't used by default elsewhere.

I've created a wikipage where you can gather ideas and collaborate at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap/Specifications/S/AutopilotTesting

Cheers,
Pasi