testing is badly needed

Jackson Doak doak.jackson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:48:30 UTC 2013

while testing the iso's is always good (and very simple with testdrive),
there are a few things you can do to help.
first, should you ever see a bug, please report it. otherwise they can go
unfound for the whole release.
second, run the post install tests occasionally.
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/243/builds/41769/testcases has
the testcases for amd64.
third, be on IRC and/or this email list so you can confirm bugs other
people find.
and finally, should we ever get autopilot working in Xubuntu, running those
helps a huge amount.