only 1 panel by default in order to save space on screen

John Webster civil at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 7 11:13:55 UTC 2013

I don't disagree with the fundamental aim of optimising the use of
screen space on 16:10 format displays, especially on tablets and
ultrabooks. You might be surprised at the level of complexity that we
seniors can accommodate when we need to get the job done ...

--
Dr John Webster
365 Table Top Road

ph/fax:  +613-5776-9875