Electing the new project lead

Rich Dennis amerigena at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:01:06 UTC 2013

Take this two cents for what it's worth - I get these emails and hope
eventually to test for Xubuntu, so my input should be taken with several
grains of salt, but here goes anyway : you guys have been kicking A$$ on
the past three releases - it's not broke, don't fix it, leave Pasi in
charge.
You guys are doing a PHENOMENAL job. Raring is outstanding. Fast as hell,
super stable, haven't had a single notable issue on three Dells yet. Other
than installing Faenza icons, Synapse and Xpad, not much to add either.
Superb. You guys are on point.
Regards.
Rich Dennis - amerigena