Orca and xfce

Jonathan Nadeau j.nadeau at charter.net
Tue Sep 18 21:00:44 UTC 2012

Sadly both of these browsers are not accessible. really the only option
right now is firefox. like I said firefox on the Gnome desktop is very
accessible. I just don't know why the xfce desktop along with the menu
is accessible. I've also installed libreoffice and this is also
accessible by default. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'm not sure
what is different between firefox and  thunderbird and the rest of the
OS. Again any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks