Reviewing the documentation

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Sep 16 20:53:00 UTC 2012

On 16/09/12 22:49, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Dan 'Da Man' <heymrdjd at gmail.com> wrote:
>> What method are people using to render the source code at lp:xubuntu-docs or
>> Pasi's code branch?
> Pasi's branch, but we're in the middle of moving things around so
> everything is appropriately settled for the ubuntu-doc team to look at
> it since they are the ones who actually have to approve by Thursday
> (we had to move it, but it looks like we'll have to move it again...)
>
> Once we have a formal check-in place, we'll let you know.

Dan,

the documentation has been now converted to DocBook (I remember you
asked about that earlier), but here's the quick guide on how to build
the docs:

1) Install gnome-doc-utils, docbook and docbook-utils
2) In the branch directory, run 'make'
3) The documentation should be built at build/

The new location for my branch is
https://code.launchpad.net/~knome/ubuntu/quantal/xubuntu-docs/new-docs

Cheers,
Pasi