Return ofJockey please

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sat Oct 20 08:23:10 UTC 2012

On 10/19/2012 04:22 PM, Jay Van Cooten wrote:
> New additional hardware tab could not locate my afatech usb stick. Had
> to resort to jockey-kde to install the driver. Is addiotionl hardware
> not looking to usb hardware ?
>
> Jay

The additional hardware tab should do exactly the same actions as the
"old Jockey" as far as I know.

Please direct any other support questions to the Xubuntu-users mailing
list. (I, and many many more developers read that list too and you'll
get *at least* as good answers, and other users will benefit from that too.)

Cheers,
Pasi