Wish list for Xubuntu 13.04

Joshua O'Leary jmoey139 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:53:14 UTC 2012

I think the main thing to improve in my opinion would be a more lightweight package manager like others have said, such as  The lubuntu one, or synaptic (but may not be as user friendly). In terms of applications, in some ways it is better to put a few installed by default than loads, it is good to choose them after the install. I think the theming and other aspects are great already, thanks for the hard work that has been put into this. A control-alt-t shortcut may be useful for terminal, though this is already very easy to set up in the settings manager.

Joshua