Could use some help on some 12.10 FAQ

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 28 21:42:50 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We're polishing up the last of the FAQ for 12.10 (better late than
never!). Given our time zone distance I keep missing people on IRC and
we could use some help with solutions & wording for the following
questions:

First #2 doesn't actually have a question, so we need the question
regarding the messaging regression and our explanation as to why/what
happened:

2. (regressions [messaging-menu])

And our Best Practice answers to these:

3. I don’t see my sound indicator anymore, how do I get it back?

8. How do you start a specific application in specific workspace?

Thanks all.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com