xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 80, Issue 1

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue May 8 06:02:09 UTC 2012

On 05/08/2012 12:49 AM, mike wrote:
> Hello I'm michael I know I'm knew on here. I hear of the brainstorming
> and initial work for 12.10
> Now what I was is since I'm a beginner developper, is there any work
> to be done in c suitable for someone relatively new

Hey Michael,

I'm sure there will ve some "low-hanging fruit" in the Quantal (12.10)
cycle as well as some bigger tasks if you are up for them.

I'm not a very technical developer myself, but stick around on this
mailing list and join us at #xubuntu-devel and look around to see how
the community works. Once we start working for real (maybe in a week or
two), it's easier for the developers to ask for help too.

Anyway, thanks for the interest, and see you around!

Cheers,
Pasi

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project       » http://shimmerproject.org/