Testing Precise Pangolin Beta2

Simon Steinbeiß simon.steinbeiss at elfenbeinturm.at
Thu Mar 29 08:23:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:46:55 -0700 (PDT)
Gustavo R Leal <gustavo.leal at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> 2. Clearlook theme is broken for Ubuntu Software Center (weird navigation buttons)
>
> http://i43.tinypic.com/2qxyr2e.png

Clearlooks simply doesn't ship a gtk3-theme, therefore all gtk3-apps (incl. software-center) are visually broken.

> 3. when you perform a search on Ubuntu Software Center some uninstalled items appears with "uninstall button" from installed items overlaped. Check screenshot: Chromium is not installed but Adobe Flash is.
>
> http://i39.tinypic.com/vhw2e0.png

Haven't ever seen this specific issue, but the software center still has its oddities and I'm not sure we can do anything about that (at least on the gtk-theming side of it).

 - Simon

PS: Sorry for sometimes posting with the wrong email-address (resulting in a double-post), have to change that setting in my client...