Testing Precise Pangolin Beta2

Gustavo R Leal gustavo.leal at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 29 00:46:55 UTC 2012

I've tested Xubuntu 12.04 i386 desktop with manual partitioning and found some bugs. I couldn't login to site to report them.

1. sometimes the notification ballons overlaps the panel:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2z9irnq.png

2. Clearlook theme is broken for Ubuntu Software Center (weird navigation buttons)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qxyr2e.png

3. when you perform a search on Ubuntu Software Center some uninstalled items appears with "uninstall button" from installed items overlaped. Check screenshot: Chromium is not installed but Adobe Flash is.

http://i39.tinypic.com/vhw2e0.png

4. memory comsuption seems to be weird, but it is a bug I've found with some 12.04 variants. Kernel bug?

Thanks.