Resignation from Xubuntu Project

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 19 23:34:39 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:
> Due to circumstances now surrounding the Xubuntu Project, I will no
> longer be able to participate in any capacity. For 18 months as Project
> Lead, I attempted to keep as many as possible involved with this
> project. Some of those individuals fought every attempt I made to
> better the project. Now, having observed the project from the sidelines
> for almost an entire release cycle, I find those individuals were
> actually playing some kind of games, for reasons I will never
> understand. As of the release of Precise Pangolin as Xubuntu 12.04, I
> am resigning any and all positions with the project. I wish the Xubuntu
> success in the future.

Since you say "As of the release of Precise" will you continue as
Testing Lead up until release? I'm certain we'll have more questions
and need more help as these deadlines keep coming.

Thank you for all your work, you were very welcoming to me when I
joined the project, it was a pleasure to meet you at UDS (two of
them!) and you continue to be a help and an inspiration as I expand my
involvement here and elsewhere.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com