Change idle screen of Parole

Benedek Imre nucleo at indamail.hu
Wed Jul 11 20:35:19 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

- I don't know will be there any progress in Parole in 12.10, but I think we should redesing its ide screen, because - I'm sorry, but I have to tell - it's very ugly. What do You think?

- It would be better if the graphic could not be stretched, but it would be simply aligned to the center of the window.

- Do You know is it a vector or pixel graphic file? If it's a vector type, should we stick to it? Pixel graphics give possibilities what vectors do not.

Imre