Microsoft & Apple software

Graham Stacy gleestacy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 16:59:23 UTC 2012

Don't count on it. iLife is a value add for buying a Mac, there's no chance Apple will make it cross platform. Because Ubuntu's market share is mainly netbooks and tech savvy people, I don't think Microsoft will see the value in creating a Linux version of Office. iTunes? Not worth
Apple's time (from their perspective).

Can you guys get Ubuntu tablets out in 2013?

Sent from my iPad

.