Xubuntu Coverage In News

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:43:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I represent Muktware.com, a Linux and Open Source web magazine. We are
expanding and launching a new site called Buntus.com, where we cover
development and user centric news and blogs about all *buntu (not just
Ubuntu). There is a lot of interesting work going on in the Xubuntu
community and I would like Buntus to become a platform where we talk
about such developments.

I would like to invite Xubuntu developers to use Buntus.com to reach out
to the readers. Since we are part of Muktware...the content which be
accessible to 40,000+ Facebook fans of Muktware.

In addition I would also like to get insider (before hand) information
about the development work so that we can excite users and also help get
their feedback.

Here is the link to the site:

www.buntus.community
Looking forward to hearing from you.