Next Xubuntu Community Meeting: 1st of Feb, 17UTC

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Feb 1 01:34:28 UTC 2012

The next Xubuntu Community Meeting is scheduled to take place on
February 1st, 17UTC [1] at #xubuntu-devel. The agenda is on the Meetings
-wikipage [2] as usual.

We will mostly go through our planned blueprints that are WIP, get
feedback on things, maybe ask for help and so on. If there is something
specific you want to address in the meeting, please add it to the agenda
before the meeting.

We will also have a meeting a week later, on Feb 8th, 17UTC [3].

Cheers,
Pasi

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110201T17
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings