Wish list for Xubuntu 13.04

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Dec 30 09:25:14 UTC 2012

Please don't.

If you are *willing to work* on these application changes, please edit
the table at the Roadmap wiki page [1] and add your name in the assignee
field for the appropriate application. Several assignees per item is
highly encouraged. Please note that this means thorough comparison, not
just throwing in what needs to go and what not.

Again, please read my blog article about good suggestions [2].

Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap/Goals/Quantal
[2] http://open.knome.fi/2012/12/12/community-to-developer-communication/